Need Some Help?

Join The World’s Largest MailChimp Facebook Community

Everybody needs a helping hand

Our Facebook Community will give you just that

The MailChimp Answers Facebook Group is the worlds largest community of MailChimp users, and the best place to get answers to all your MailChimp questions.

Still struggling to understand Account Structure in MailChimp – we can help

No idea how to set up an Automation for your lists – we’ve all been there and know the shortcuts

Wondering about E-commerce or RSS feeds – our community are right with you

Our community is full of all different skill sets and will help you get to grips with your email marketing and tame the chimp! 

…and best of all… IT’S FREE TO JOIN!!!

So if you’re still feeling like a MailChimp Chump, join us and become a MailChimp Champ!!!

Just complete the form and you’ll get your exclusive invite to the best MailChimp Club around.


Get your exclusive invite to the MailChimp Answers Facebook Group

Oops! We could not locate your form.

We’re a friendly lot and no matter what the question, we’ll do our best to help you out.  Here’s some actual questions we’ve answered:

  • Is it possible to change a list for an automation?
  • I created a campaign. But now I need to send the same campaign to a new email list?
  • About 75% of my email list has a first name associated with their email. How can I personalise my emails for those 75% but not the other 25%?

There is no better place to get your MailChimp Questions Answered, because who knows more about MailChimp then the people who use it every day themselves!

Walsingham Gardens, Epsom, KT19 0LX

United Kingdom

Copyright 2017 – Perfect Blend – All Rights Reserved